Sign up for Disparity Trap!
Disparity Trap is a new board game that provides a way to have conversations around disparities in our society related to race and privilege. The game is intended for ages 14 and up and we have enough games to accommodate up to 24 participants at each gathering, so feel free to invite your friends!
There are three ways to sign up
- Use this link (there is a tab at the top of the page for each of the dates and times)
- Add your name on the sign-up sheets available at church
- Call Sally at the church office (910-395-0616) during office hours (8 to noon)
The dates and times available:
- Sunday, March 5 - 4:00 to 6:00pm (sign up by Friday, March 3)
- Tuesday, March 14 - 6:00 to 8:00pm (sign up by Sunday, March 12)
- Thursday, March 16 - 11:00am to 1:00pm (sign up by Tuesday, March 14)
- Sunday, March 19 - 3:00pm to 5:00pm (sign up by Friday, March 17)
We hope one of these times will work for your schedule, but if none do and you’d like to play, please contact Kemille Moore ([email protected]) and we’ll see about getting other times set-up. All gatherings will be held at the church.